1. Links to Third Party Sites
In an attempt to provide as much information as possible and for the convenience of the Tarpon Springs Community, the Tarpon Springs Library has included links to other Web pages on our Web site. When these links are accessed, the pages leave the Tarpon Springs Library’s own Web site and connect with another Web site on the Internet. The Tarpon Springs Library attempts to link to sites of community interest and those that meet our governmental and library purpose, but once you leave Tarpon Springs Library’s site and link to another site these linked sites are not under the control of the Tarpon Springs Library. Therefore, the Tarpon Springs Library is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any additional links within those sites. In addition, the Tarpon Springs Library is not responsible for any other form of transmission received from any linked site. In addition, the inclusion of links to our Web site does not imply endorsement by the Tarpon Springs Library or the City of Tarpon Springs.
The Tarpon Springs Library makes every attempt to provide information that is accurate, complete, timely, and relevant to the Library mission, but the library does not warranty or pledge the site will be free from errors. The Tarpon Springs Library makes no pledge to suitability, timeliness, or accuracy of the links. The information contained within our Web pages is provided as a service on an “as is” basis with the understanding the user will access the information discriminately.
3. Linking to the Tarpon Springs Library Web Site
The Tarpon Springs Library Web site is copyright protected and includes, but is not limited to, all the design, HTML code, text, and images, unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
In view of the ever changing nature of the Internet, the Tarpon Springs Library requests that you comply with the following guidelines when linking to our web site:
- Please link to our Tarpon Springs Library home page at http://tarponspringslibrary.org
- Please contact our Webmaster at tslibrary [AT] ctsfl.us to advise us that you are linking to our site. Also indicate the URL on your site that links to our site. The Tarpon Springs Library reserves the right to revoke our consent to the link to our site at any time and without specific reason being stated.
- Do not incorporate any of our content into your site with the use of framing or in-lining. Do not misrepresent our site with association to your site.
- If you republish any portion of our site’s content, please contact our Webmaster at tslibrary [AT] ctsfl.us to request a written release prior to publication. This does not insure permission will be granted.
- Images from our pages including, but not limited to, the City Seal, photos, etc. may not be duplicated or downloaded.
- Misrepresenting the City or the Library will be deemed fraud.
(c) Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge that content contained within this Web site may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. A copy can be made for your personal, non-commercial use only, as long as copyright or other notices are kept intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, or transmit for distribution in any way the content found on this Web site unless it is public domain or public documents, i.e. agendas, etc.