- Follow the link above to the library catalog and log in on the upper right corner of the page.
- Your password or PIN is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
How to Register:
- Click the link above to register online, OR visit any Pinellas County Library Cooperative (PPLC) member library to fill out an application and receive your card.
- Online registration will give you a temporary registration number that will allow you to place holds and utilize our online databases for 28 days.
How to Obtain Your Card After Registering Online:
- Visit any PPLC-member library with your temporary registration ID number.
- Provide a photo ID and proof of current residence in Pinellas County.