Join us on Tuesday afternoons for showings of classic movies from Tinseltown, as well as recordings of old-time radio shows from its Golden Age.
Movies are shown on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, and radio shows air on the 3rd Tuesdays of the month. All begin at 3:00pm. (Note new time for the new year.)
- February 13 – Walk, Don’t Run (Comedy: 1966; Not Rated; 1 hr 54 min)
Starring Cary Grant, Samantha Eggar, Jim Hutton. Released by Columbia Pictures Industries Inc.
- February 20 – Two Radio Episodes:
The Danny Kaye Show – Sends Valentine to Jack Benny (Aired Feb 10, 1945; 30 min)
The Life of Riley – Junior is in Love (Aired Jan 27, 1950; 25 min)
- March 13 – The Quiet Man (Drama; 1952; Rated G; 2 hr 9 min)
Starring John Wayne,Maureen O’Hara, Barry Fitzgerald. Released by Paramount Pictures
- March 20 – Two Radio Episodes:
Father Brown – The Three Tools of Death (Aired July 22, 1945; 30 min)
Agatha Christie’s Poirot – Murder Wears a Mask (Aired May 3, 1945; 30 min)
- April 10 – An American in Paris (Musical; 1951; Not Rated; 1 hr 54 min)
Starring Gene Kelly, Leslie Caron, Georges Guetary. Released by Warner Bros.
- April 17 – Two Radio Episodes:
The Green Hornet – TThe Make Believe Sheriff (Aired June 4, 1944; 29 min)
The Adventures of Superman – The Diamond of Death (Aired December 17, 1949; 29 min)