Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- Oct 11 – A Land Remembered by Patrick Smith [BOOK REVIEW]
- Nov 8 – Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather [BOOK REVIEW]
- Dec 13 – The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- Oct 18 – Plantation Shudders by Ellen Byron [BOOK REVIEW]
- Nov 15 – In the Blood by Lisa Unger [BOOK REVIEW]
- Dec 20 – The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- Oct 26 – The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah [BOOK REVIEW]
- Nov 16 – The 14th Colony by Steve Berry [BOOK REVIEW]
- December – no meeting
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.