Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- Feb 14 – Turtle Moon by Alice Hoffman [BOOK REVIEW]
- Mar 14 – Last Train to Paradise by Les Standiford [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- Feb 21 – Any Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys title by Carolyn Keene
- Mar 21 – Killing Floor by Lee Child [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- Jan 25 – The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd [BOOK REVIEW]
- Feb 22 – Memory Man by David Baldacci [BOOK REVIEW]
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.