Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- May 9 – Beautiful Animals by Lawrence Osborne [BOOK REVIEW]
- June 13 – The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- May 16 – Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz [BOOK REVIEW]
- June 20 – The One from the Other by Philip Kerr [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- April 26 – Peyton Place by Grace Metalious (film and book discussion) [BOOK REVIEW]
- May 24 – True Believer by Nicholas Sparks [BOOK REVIEW]
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.